Connect with us
NOT IN USE

World News

Kevin Spacey pleads not guilty to four charges of sexually assaulting three men

Published

on

Kevin Spacey

Oscar-winning actor, Kevin Spacey has pleaded not gulty to four charges of sexuality assualting three men.

The 62-year-old also pleaded not guilty to a fifth charge of causing a person to engage in penetrative sexual activity without consent.

The actor stood in the dock and spoke clearly as he replied “not guilty” to each of the five charges during a hearing at London’s Central Criminal Court, commonly known as the Old Bailey.

Judge Mark Wall set a date of June 6, 2023, for the trial to start and said it would last three to four weeks. It is likely to be at the Old Bailey, the venue for Britain’s highest-profile criminal trials.

The former “House of Cards” star, who ran London’s Old Vic theater between 2004 and 2015, denied four counts of sexual assault and one count of causing a person to engage in penetrative sexual activity without consent.

Read Also: Nigerian actor Baba Ijesha convicted for sexually assaulting foster daughter of comedienne Princess

The incidents allegedly took place in London between March 2005 and August 2008, and one in western England in April 2013. The victims are now in their 30s and 40s.

Mr Spacey has been charged with two counts of sexual assault on a man, now in his 40s, in London in March 2005.

He has also been charged with one count of sexual assault and one count of causing a person to engage in penetrative sexual activity without consent on a man, now in his 30s, in August 2008 in London.

The fourth charge of sexual assault is on another man, who is also now in his 30s, in April 2013 in Gloucestershire.

Space’s lawyer previously said the actor “strenuously denies” the allegations.

Spacey was granted bail and allowed to return to the United States after a preliminary hearing last month. The judge continued the actor’s unconditional bail on Thursday, and said another pretrial hearing would be held early in 2023.

Advertisement
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Watch

Smokingskul Shares New Single and Video “Nina”

Published

on

Smokingskul

19-year-old Florida rapper Smokingskul has just shared his new single and video “Nina”. Smokingskul is at the helm of a new era of plugg music known as “dark plugg”which substitutes the ethereal sounds of “plugg” with more tonal melodies that are accentuated by distorted percussion, producing a grimey, DIY sound. (more…)

Continue Reading

World News

Drake celebrates breaking The Beatles’ record for most Top 5 Hits on Billboard Hot 100 Chart

Published

on

drake 1

Drake officially has more slaps than The Beatles. (more…)

Continue Reading

World News

Swizz Beatz, Timbaland sue Triller for $28 Million, demand payment for ‘Verzuz’ sale

Published

on

SWIZZTIM

Swizz Beatz and Timbaland have filed a lawsuit against Triller, claiming the company still owes them $28 million for the sale of their Verzuz series. (more…)

Continue Reading

World News

Liam Hemsworth has called it quits on his three-year relationship with model Gabriella Brooks

Published

on

liam

Liam Hemsworth has reportedly split from Gabriella Brooks after three years of dating. (more…)

Continue Reading

World News

Elon Musk says his tweet about buying Manchester United was a joke

Published

on

Elon Musk

Elon Musk says he was joking about buying English football club Manchester United. (more…)

Continue Reading

World News

Italian rappers arrested for racist attack on Nigerian man

Published

on

Italian rappers arrested for racist attack on Nigerian man

Two well-known Italian ‘trappers’, a type of rap music, have been arrested for a suspected racially motivated attack on a Nigerian factory worker near Monza in Rome. (more…)

Continue Reading

Trending