Over the weekend, the fourth edition of the ‘Glitz Woman of The Year Honours’ took place at the Labadi Beach Hotel in Accra. Ameyaw TV was present and have filled a list of 10 best-dressed stars at the ceremony.
The awards climaxed a three-day event which sought to bring women together for networking, mentorship, and celebration of tenacious women making strides in various sectors in the country.
There was a performance from the amazing Akwaboah and the event was hosted by the eloquent media mogul Anita Erskine. The glitzy event saw several females stars, socialites and amazing women showing up in style as women trailblazers in business, arts, advocacy, health and more were honored.
The event was graced by Hon Ursula Owusu-Ekuful, Ambassador Johanna Svanikier and her husband Mr. Svanikier (CEO of Svani Motors), Nana Oye Lithur, Esther Cobbah, Ellen Hagan, Alex Dodoo among others
Nine women were honoured for their massive contributions in their various fields of endeavor. The 2019 Honourees were:
- Elsie Effah Kaufmann – Excellence in Education
- Barbara Baeta – Excellence in Business
- Nana Aba Anamoah – Excellence in Media
- Theresa Ayoade – Excellence in Entertainment Business
- Delese Mimi Darko – Excellence in Health
- Emma Morrison – Corporate Personality of the Year
- Hon Gloria Akuffo – Governance
- Marietta Brew Appiah-Opong – Governance
- Rosina Acheampong – Lifetime Achievement
The Ghana Woman of The Year Honours 2019 which was televised across the continent on DSTV was organized by Glitz Africa, publishers of Glitz Africa Magazine.