Alter your appearance with the change in your hair[/caption] There are many methods and techniques in hairdressing which can be utilized for styling out your hair to develop a specific look. It doesn’t matter whether you visit a hairdressing salon to create a strong impression on other people, to cater to one particular style of a dress, or to suit a specific occasion of mood, but you have to follow some simple hairdressing styles. Below are mentioned some usual hairstyle methods that you can apply for creating many effects like:
- Airwaves – For this dressing style, you will require an air styler and a styling lotion along with the tong and the brush attachment. However, you must use gentle heat to be mixed with the moisture of your hair for achieving a long-lasting curl.
- Barrel curl – For this dressing style and many others, you can visit La Coupe, Hong Kong, and this hairdressing style develops a soft set, and it is achieved by curling your hair around the fingers before pinning your hair in place. For creating this style, you must first shampoo and condition your hair.
- Crown Braid – Braiding permits for a fascinating contrast of texture. Your volume of the curls might be increased by permitting your head to be tipped forward for applying hairspray and scrunched from under.
- Micro Mini Braids – It is a fresh young style, and it is perfect for the teenagers. In this style, your hair is parted in the center plus smoothed with some wax. After this, a portion of your hair is being divided off at a side to be divided again into three similar parts.
- Hair Perm – Hair perm is considered one of the contemporary hairdressing styles, and it started in Egypt where women coated their hair with used wooden rods and mud and then used the heat of the sun to create the curls.