2018 seems to be the year for celebrity weddings, with some of our favorite celebs walking down the aisle. But there are celebrities who have been in the marriage game for sometime and are still going strong.
More in Buzz
‘The Inner Woman’ a movie highlighting the challenges of a modern African woman premieres March 2
‘The Inner Woman’ is a movie about three sisters- totally different, portraying different characteristics typical of...
Julius Amedume’s ‘Rattlesnakes’ wins Audience Award for Best Feature at the Pan African Film Festival
‘Rattlesnakes’ has won the Audience Award for Best Feature at the 2019 Pan African Film Festival. ...
Stonebwoy to headline Independence Concert on his birthday, March 5
Multiple award winning reggae/dancehall and afrobeats artiste, Livingstone Etse Satekla, popularly known as Stonebwoy, has been...
R.Kelly is not scheduled for ‘Year of Return, Ghana 2019’ – Committee
The Steering Committee of the “Year of Return, Ghana 2019” has issued a statement asking the public to disregard publications that suggest that embattled R&B...
Subscribe to Ameyaw TV
Nigeria’s Rich Kids of Instagram
- Maxwell Konadu sacked as Black Stars assistant coach February 22, 2019
- Pictures: North West is a cover girl at age 5 February 22, 2019
- Feature: The Craziness of doing TV in Ghana February 22, 2019
- Gov’t to Liquidate NAM1’s Assets to Pay Customers- Finance Minister February 22, 2019
- Berla Mundi partners Jobberman Ghanafor her B.You Campus tour February 22, 2019