Premium cognac brand, Hennessy hosted fast rising music star, Damini Ogulu also known as Burna Boy at his album listening last weekend. The album titled L.I.F.E, short for “LEAVING AN IMPACT FOR ETERNITY” had guests, family and media personalities who came out en masse to support the Aristocrats signee. The listening party which held at Cafe Vanessa in Victoria Island also witnessed a show of love as Burna partied with his grandfather and former manager of Fela Anikulapo Kuti, Mr Benson Idonije, grandmum and his mum, Bose Ogulu.
Guests at the album listening party include brand manager, Hennessy Nigeria, Lere Awokoya, DJ Jimmy Jatt, Gbemi Olateru-Olagbegi, Audu Maikori, DJ Caise, Tola Odunsi, Maria Okanrende, Chee, Vector among others.
More in Photos
People & Lifestyle
Jackie Appiah donates to porters at Agbogbloshie market, as she celebrates her birthday
Jackie Appiah has donated assorted items and an undisclosed cash amounts to head porters (Kayayei) at...
Subscribe to Ameyaw TV
Nigeria’s Rich Kids of Instagram
- Nollywood actor Gideon Okeke set to tie the knot this December December 17, 2018
- 3 Policemen attacked my Uber driver with pepper spray for ‘overtaking’- witness from trending video December 17, 2018
- Music video : Sarkodie – Biibi Ba ft. LJ, Tulenkey, Frequency, K. Mole, ToyBoi, Yeyo, Amerado, 2Fyngers, OBkay, CJ December 17, 2018
- Here is what lawyer Sandra Ankobiah had to say about Sarkodie’s dictatorship rant December 17, 2018
- Watch: All the fun details from King Promise’s “Promiseland Concert” December 17, 2018